Are You Creative and Have a Passion for Design Work?
We are looking for skilled designers to work on creating, designing, and formatting PowerPoint slides and other documents.
You will design PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants by making design edits and formatting text, as necessary. You will transform rough, boring, slides into visually pleasing, easy-to-understand ones.
- Good comprehension and communication skill is a must-have.
- Minimum 12 passed/diploma in computer application or equivalent.
- Design, produce and format PowerPoint presentations, Banners, Posters, Infographics, etc. from rough PPT slides, hand-drawn sketches, Word documents, emails, or images based on our customer's needs (Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and other Adobe tools is an added benefit)
- Create good and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates, etc., within any of the following tools: PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Word, Excel, etc., per customer requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the customer's brand guidelines is required so that all the work adheres strictly to these guidelines.
- Communicate (mainly through emails but sometimes through Phone/Teams calls) daily with global customers to understand their project details and expectations.
- Provide rigorous, consistent quality control of every presentation before delivery to the client
- Chillibreeze NEVER misses a deadline. Your responsibility is to ensure every customer's work meets their deadlines each time for every deck consistently.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually to create artwork and graphics from rough ideas, hand-drawn sketches, written descriptions, or customer image examples.
- Keep up to date with new developments and trends in the industry.
- Consistently maintain high quality in all projects by ensuring that simple and basic things like typesetting, spellchecking, and basic proofreading are done on each project.
- Continuous learning to build on skills and capabilities
- While doing Quality control, you're expected to carry out quality assessment measures using the QC checklist developed by Chillibreeze for all the projects ready to be delivered.
- Recommend improvement measures to the designer to ensure quality control standards expected by the customers are met.
- Guide colleagues/designers to execute the work about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
- Basic Computer knowledge, including typing, learning keyboard commands, Basic Microsoft Office, and Web Searching Skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, or other equivalent software is an added advantage (not required)
- Good Communication Skills, both oral and written, with customers and colleagues.
- Portfolio with design projects/samples (if any)
- A keen eye for details - Ability to review designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, problem-solve to meet deadlines, and collaborate
- Able to commit to deadlines and open to flexible working hours
- Must display a desire to grow and align with the vision of the company and see this as a long-term position
If this job fits you, apply today!