PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY!
Tip: Have your necessary details/responses ready before filling out the application form.
At Chillibreeze, we want a passionate person to join our team, who can independently come up with ideas, make pragmatic decisions, always look for new challenges and improvements, and find new ways to solve problems every day.
NOTE: BCOM/BBA/MCOM/MBA with knowledge of Tally ERP 9, MS – Office (Word, Excel, PPT) is the minimum requirement.
What does a Finance Associate do at Chillibreeze?
Managing and maintaining all accounting operations
- Sales & Payment entries, maintaining Petty cash account, reconciliation of debtors, creditors, bank, assets, etc. in a timely manner.
Preparing and submitting reports
- On-demand, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Preparing & compiling reports/summaries on the financial performance of the company as per the requirement.
Managing Accounts Receivables
- Invoicing, payments collections from customers via email or phone.
Filling of taxes and returns.
- Computing and preparing tax returns.
- Filing Income tax and GST returns.
As and when required you will be given special projects based on your competency apart from existing responsibilities.
What do I need to have, to be part of Chillibreeze?
- A problem-solver mindset and taking ownership of work.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of the accounting principles and the accounting process, end-to-end.
- Competency in Accounting software (Tally etc), and Microsoft office (Excel & Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with employees, customers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Know the importance of protecting an organization by keeping information confidential.
- Speed and accuracy while executing your work is the most important part of the role.